Do I Need a Registered Agent Texas for My Texas LLC?

You’ve decided to form a limited liability company (LLC) in Texas. Congratulations! Once you’ve completed the filing process with the Secretary of State, you’re ready to start operating your business. But there’s one more important step: appointing a registered agent. In this article, we’ll explain what a registered agent is and why you need one in Texas.

How to Find an Affordable Texas Registered Agent Service?

If you’re starting a Texas LLC, you’re required to have a registered agent in the state. A registered agent is a person or business that agrees to receive legal documents on behalf of your LLC. This gives you a point of contact in the state for service of process and other official notifications.

There are a few options for finding a registered agent in Texas. You can use an online service, such as Incfile or Swyft Filings. These services typically charge around $100 per year.

If you’re looking for an affordable option, you can use a virtual office service as your registered agent. Virtual office services provide you with a physical address and someone to accept mail on your behalf. They typically charge around $50 per month, making them a more cost-effective option than online registered agent services.

What is a Registered Agent for LLC in United States?

A Registered Agent for LLC in United States is an individual or business that is designated to receive legal and official documents on behalf of the LLC. The Registered Agent must have a physical address in the state where the LLC is formed and be available during normal business hours to accept service of process. The Registered Agent must also be authorized to receive service of process on behalf of the LLC in the event that the LLC is sued.

In Texas, Can a CPA be a Registered Agent for LLC?

The short answer is yes, but there are a few things to keep in mind. First, the CPA must be licensed in Texas and have a physical address in the state. Second, the CPA must be available during business hours to receive legal documents on behalf of the LLC. Finally, the CPA must be willing to forward any documents received to the LLC in a timely manner.

Zee Marketing Can be Your LLC Registered Agent in Texas

As your business grows, you may need to hire a registered agent in Texas. Zee Marketing can help you with this process, as well as provide other marketing services to help your business succeed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you grow your business!


Leave a Reply